Terms & Conditions
- Please pay 60% payment in advance. Remaining 40% amount at the time of completion of work.
- Content writing services are not added in Website Design & Development Package. If you require this service you may charge extra amount for that.
- Under the development process if any additional features/plug-in/software’s are required by the project or by the client wishes then extra cost may charge to client after this approval.
- After getting the web design layout and Basic look/feel confirmation, changes are not allowed after approval of design modules. During the development of the project only content/website functionalities modification can be done.
- Images and videos specifications will we given to client by us to upload on the website, so that website web design/layout it should not get hampered.
- We welcome you within 10 days from the date of delivery/live the website if any error comes on website.
- Project may take more time to deliver if any changes or unforeseen reasons may occur unlikely.
- We will keep update you with our regular work activities on your website. Kindly be with us and up so that we can deliver the website in timely fashion.
- The website source code is owed by Digital Web Experts, we do not provide in normal case. If you request us to provide website source code you may be charge extra amount at the time of delivery.
- After delivering the source code we are not responsible to any malfunction or breech on website. If you want to resume your website with as before you may be charge extra cost.
- The deposit is not refundable if the design and development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases.
- You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications. You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
- We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website under our website design and development package.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however that delay arises.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, and domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
- You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
- Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
- Website renewal charge may vary at the time of renewal on market value.
- Website hosting support available in working days/email.
- Email provided by us can't use for bulk emailing.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
Digital Web Experts reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Please visit our website for regular updates. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. These Terms and Conditions will always be available to download or print from our website.